The products included here represent a small number of the many home care products which are available. Please contact us for further information about these products or any other home medical equipment need you might have.
Return to Main Products Page
Combines a centrally located absorbent hydrocellular polyurethane pad sandwiched between a perforated adhesive wound contact layer and a waterproof outer film. Low allergy adhesive eliminates rolling at dressing edges and keeps dressing securely in place without affecting surrounding skin. 5 x 5"(4 x 4" pad)
Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew
Order / Info Request
Highly absorbent, 3-layer pad for heavy wound exudate. Fenestrated.4" x 4"
AQUACEL® Ag dressing incorporating unique Hydrofiber® Technology with 1.2% (w/w) silver combines the favorable gelling characteristics of Hydrofiber® Technology with the broad-spectrum antimicrobial properties of ionic silver (Ag+). It is a versatile primary dressing indicated for moderate to highly exuding chronic and acute wounds where there is an infection* or an increased risk of infection. * when used in a comprehensive protocol of care. Also available in ribbon form, with stichbonding for added strength.
AQUACEL® dressing incorporating unique Hydrofiber® Technology is a versatile primary wound dressing indicated for use on moderate to highly exuding chronic and acute wounds.
Nonadhesive elastic wrap for securing, compression or support.1" x 5 ydsColor: Tan
DuoDERM® CGF® Border dressing incorporates a unique ConvaTec hydrocolloid formulation that distinguishes it from other hydrocolloid dressings. It can be used for 'hard-to-dress' areas. The dressing features a wide outer foam border that does not require additional taping. DuoDERM® CGF® Border dressing is indicated for use on dermal ulcers including full-thickness wounds, pressure ulcers (Stage II-IV), leg ulcers, superficial wounds, partial thickness burns and donor sites. Available in 2.5"x2.5", 4"x4", 6"x6".
DuoDERM® Extra Thin dressing is a hydrocolloid dressing indicated for the management of lightly exuding wounds. It combines a unique ConvaTec hydrocolloid formulation that distinguishes it from other hydrocolloid dressings and a vapor-permeable outer film to provide an occlusive moist environment. Available in 2"x4", 3'x3", 4"x4", 6"x6".
Ideal for all wounds, burns and skin ulcers. Nonadherent, highly absorbent, lint-free, nonocclusive, soft and pliable. Now available in precut sizes for tube and drain sites.6 x 9"
• Soft plush protectors• Hook & loop closures• One size fits all• Machine washable
Ideal for securing and covering dressings.2" x 10 yds
Highly absorbent antimicrobial alginate dressingBenefits of Melgisorb Ag: • Excellent absorption for heavily exuding deep wounds • Provides sustained antimicrobial effect • High fiber strength allows removal in one piece
Self-adherent soft silicone foam dressing* Mepilex Border Lite minimizes trauma to the wound and pain to the patient at dressing changes. The Safetac technology prevents Mepilex Border Lite from sticking to the wound bed yet adheres gently to the surrounding skin. Mepilex Border Lite is ideal for those locations where a thin self-adherent dressing is required. It is a very conformable and gentle alternative to other thin adhesive bordered dressings.* Available in: 1.6"x2", 2"x5", 3"x3", 4"x4" and 6"x6".
Convenient one-step infection protection that helps heal minor wounds faster. Contains germ-fighting antibiotic ointment right on the pad.
Manufacturer: Johnson & Johnson
* Nontoxic, pH-balanced, nonirritating wound cleanser gently removes debris and dressing residue from the wound bed.* Does not require scrubbing or rinsing* Ideal for all types of wounds, including Stage I - IV pressure ulcers, stasis ulcers, diabetic ulcers, postsurgical wounds, first- and second-degree burns, abrasions and minor skin irritations.* 12-oz. spray bottle
Soft, nonwoven layer for patient comfort, with absorbent fluff filler. * Available in: 5" x 9", 8" x 7 1/2", 8" x 10"
Dissolves and removes adhesive residue from skin and appliances. Fresh scent; for external use only; latex-free.
Excellent absorbency; for use as primary or secondary dressing. Ideal for bandaging difficult-to-dress wounds such as burns.
Excellent for debriding, covering and packing wounds.* Sterile: Available in 2"x2", 4"x4"* Non-Sterile: Available in 4" x 4"
* ReliaMed® wound care products promote the body's natural healing process by providing an optimal wound environment.* Hypoallergenic Paper tape for general use. Easy to tear, with a natural porosity that allows skin to breathe. * Perfect for securing dressings, catheters and tubing, and for repeated applications where preservation of sensitive skin is essential. Gentle to the skin.
* Protects skin from dressing tape and damage caused by frequent removal of wafers and other adhesives. * Non-irritating to intact skin; latex-free.
• Available in 2 3/8" x 2 3/4" and 4" x 4 3/4" sizes for IV catheter fixation• Larger 6" x 8" design is ideal as a secondary wound dressing• Easy one-handed application• Provides an occlusive barrier to moisture and bacteria• Smooth finish reduces shear friction to surrounding skin
For greater wound security through increased tensile strength and greater resistance to infection. Use for primary, nonsuture closure. (Each envelope contains quantity indicated in parentheses.)(1/8) x 3" (5)
TELFA™ Island Dressings. Convenient all-in-one dressing. Soft, non-woven backing conforms around wound and seals on all four sides. Available in a variety of sizes.
Elastic sleeves coated with Visco-Gel™ slip over toes to absorb pressure, cushion and protect for long-lasting relief. Unique gel softens and moisturizers corns. Trim-to-fit with scissors. Retail Display (sold separately) includes 3 packs.