INVACARE® SOLACE® THERAPY 1080 MATTRESS
Built-in side supports
Precision three-layered mattress of die-cut foams provides pressure relief around bones, increases air flow to reduce surrounding temperature and provides uniform weight distribution for increased patient comfort. Included in the STS1080 mattress are side supports to provide stability and durability. 84" length (STS1084) available.
The Invacare® Solace® Therapy Series Mattresses consist of multiple layers of foam that provide pressure relief and comfort for medium to high risk patients. The Therapy Series distributes weight as uniformly as possible and allows blood to flow through the capillaries in areas prone to pressure ulcer development. There are three different mattresses with unique features such as visco elastic foam and built-in side supports to provide optimal care.
- Built-in side supports
- 70 Denier nylon top cover
- 11 oz. tri-laminate vinyl bottom
- Compliant with federal fire regulations
- Dimensions: 80 in. (L) x 36 in. (W) x 6 in. (H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lb.
- Flammability: 16 CFR 1632; 16 CFR 1633
- Warranty: 5 Years (Mattress); 1 Year (Cover)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
INVACARE® SOLACE® THERAPY 1080 MATTRESSManufacturer: Invacare®
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (877) 592-1901
Phone: (203) 348-0174
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.